- Even the Savior had a humble background
- Cherish your little possessions, it may house an august visitor one day
- If you run a hotel, always leave a room free for the unexpected.
- In whatever you do regularly, watch out for the unusual. That’s how the wise men recognized the star.
- If you are on the job stay awake, the shepherds who were asleep missed the angelic panorama.
- Be discreet, announcing your discovery before verifying it may cause the loss of many young lives.
- Move as soon as you see the star (inspiration) so that you can meet the target date.
- Don’t get too used to the mansion; you may miss the happenings in the manger. Shuttle in between…
- Distance is not always a disadvantage; men from abroad got there early enough.
- Proximity is not always an advantage if you’re a Pharisee (too far-to-see) or a Sadducee (too sad-to-see).
- Wise men still seek Jesus.
- While many slept, a great event was unfolding.
- Next time you visit someone strange, let them know your name, you never can tell who will be writing history one day.
- Don’t be surprised that your invention may not leave room for you too.
- A swaddling cloth can overnight come into vogue.